Saturday 3 November 2012

Dependent, Independent and everything in between....

we all need a hand to hold...
This morning I have been helping out a friend in need but I could only do so because another friend helped me out by looking after youngest son, or at least making sure he came to no harm and was occupied.

Our lives are intertwined and I am grateful to have friends with such listening ears available to me when I need them. On the flip side few things beat that feeling when you have put yourself out to help someone and you know you've made a real difference.

About a year ago I found a word search puzzle on my facebook feed, the words it contained sparked this little post below...and explain what I am trying to say here so much more eloquently!

unravelling edges: Dependent: My friend posted this picture on her facebook page the other day.     The first four words you spot in the word search are supposed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment